Tuesday, March 11, 2008

and I'm back.......

I know I haven't posted in a long time, but don't take that as a sign that I've given up! Obstacles put in your path only serve as tests of determination and will. My laptop broke and my job blocks access to Blogger, so I haven't had a way to get onto the internet from home until now.

My training has been excellent, but many distractions have presented themselves these past weeks. I got promoted at work, but with that promotion comes traveling to some of our satellite offices to train other people.

I'm also having a lot of distractions on the home front, namely a less than supportive significant other. I'm not going to bore anyone with any details (as it quite personal), but I see a resolution to that issue in the near future (that's been in the works for a while).

Enough with the gloomy news, lets get to the good stuff. My vaulting has been coming along great! Smoked 5.50m clean last week on a couple of jumps (yes, with a bar). I opted to not do any indoor meets and just focus on technique. Now that outdoor season is starting up, I'll look into meets that fit into my schedule.

Now that i'm back online, I'll start posting more often and hopefully have some video in the near future.

No comments: