Sunday, March 30, 2008

I did something really stupid yesterday.....

I broke one of my third attempt rules and went up a a pole before I had the standards back at 80cm at 5.50m. The result was me coming up short, landing on the front buns, and feeling a large pop in my knee. Instant pain all over my left knee. Trainer at the meet thinks I popped my ACL.

I went to Urgent Care and am now on crutches with a knee brace. I'm not able to put any pressure on it laterally without the brace, so I think the ACL diagnosis is correct. Got an appointment for an MRI and with my orthopedist tomorrow.

Damn. Just when I was getting close.....

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Im sorry man! I hope its not as bad as you think! Keep working hard and keep trying man!!

Anonymous said...

there went your 15 minutes