Monday, March 24, 2008

a skeptic in every bunch

There's some talk that I'm not a real person and this is all made up.

Let me assure you, I am a very real person. I've not just been sitting on my hands for the last nine years. I've been actively coaching the vault for 8 years now, so I've not magically gotten good at the vault suddenly in the past few months. I've been jumping with the group I coach, but Ive not trained seriously up until now. My technincal ability has not been a limitation for me, only my fitness level.

It really irks me after all I've been through, after all the time I've put into this, that someone would doubt my sincerity in this undertaking. I seriously considered not bothering at all and just carrying on with the status quo, but a few kind souls twisted my arm and convinced me to do this. This is not easy you know.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Don't worry about the naysayers dude!

Good seeing you at the U this weekend! keep up the good work!

J